Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Who thinks that Trent Reznor will have another hit on Year Zero? I'm a Nine Inch Nails buff!?

It's supposed to come out this summer!Who thinks that Trent Reznor will have another hit on Year Zero? I'm a Nine Inch Nails buff!?
He is so brilliant all his creations are mesmerizing !!!!!!! He is so intense live if you have not seen him you must!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Who thinks that Trent Reznor will have another hit on Year Zero? I'm a Nine Inch Nails buff!?
If viral marketing campaign picks up media attention, then it could be as big as the downward spiral.





If Bill Oreilly devotes 15 minutes of ranting to how he thinks Reznor's views are un-American, then it gets massive media attention.All the other news channels cover it. Everyone hears about. If he's really lucky, congress will have some sort of investigation into how music affects kids patriotism. lol





But, I think that some of the leaked singles were great. Wasn't too crazy about survivalism. My violent heart and me, i'm not were excellent i think. I'll definitely buy it. I'd reccomend every other NiN fan do so. It will proabably be a commercial success, even if it's not as big as the downward spiral was.

No comments:

Post a Comment