Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How to buff and shine my nails in a proper way so that it will really shine?

i want to buff and shine my nail effectively but when i buff n shine, my nails doesnt seem to shine very well.. i want methods to buff n shine properlyHow to buff and shine my nails in a proper way so that it will really shine?
There is an awesome product called Dead Sea. It has a rectangular buffer bar. There are two methods one for monthly maintenance one daily. You buff with one side, then you use another side and buff hard. Then you apply a cuticle cream. It is a great product. Check your local mall for a kiosk.How to buff and shine my nails in a proper way so that it will really shine?
my ex used to put the clear nail polish on , then whatever color she desired , it made her nails shiny

No comments:

Post a Comment