Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How often do you buff your nails?

i got this buffer (the block one with 4 steps) on saturday and i buffed them then, should i do it again today? is this too often? i don't want to weaken my nails.How often do you buff your nails?
Do not buff nails too often. If my client gets a weekly manicure I will buff near cuticle area only. You can do it very gently with the non abrasive side every other week or two. Or if you have a chip from damaging it- smooth it out. It will weaken nails if done too often. Buff your toenails every time you give yourself or get a pedicure- which is every 4-6/ 6-8 weeks- depending.How often do you buff your nails?
I've heard every 2-3 weeks should be efficient enough :]
About every month or so . Don't over do. That's what I do anyway. Not everybody is the same.
2 weeks is long enough to wait as long as you don't overbuff them. By the way, you can do ';step 4'; as often as you want, as this does not abrade or thin the nail.





Buffing is a great look for both men and women. It is much easier than nail polish and always looks classy and refined.





Good choice.
every 3-4 weeks
I do it every time i change my nail colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment