Friday, February 5, 2010

Have you ever seen a man with shiny nails, because he buffed them. did you think it looked nice?

i like men with buffed nails. do you, or no?Have you ever seen a man with shiny nails, because he buffed them. did you think it looked nice?
I did, but it added to his overall presentation, so he looked really, REALLY sharpHave you ever seen a man with shiny nails, because he buffed them. did you think it looked nice?
I used to work at a job doing wood finishing (staining/sealing cabinets, molding, etc...) and unless I wanted to chemically bleach my hands I had to let my nails look the way they did. It usually didn't have the wood stain color but it sure kept the nice glossy shine from the lacquer. I worried about it for a while but stopped after I realized it kept my nails strong as sh*t. (don't work in that field anymore %26amp; my nails are cracking %26amp; unattractive. go figure)
Only if you are gay.
Does it matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment