Friday, February 5, 2010

How often should you buff your nails?

I buff my nails when I dont want to paint them. Every couple of weeks or so. The shine from buffing is supposed to last a couple of weeks anyway.How often should you buff your nails?
I get a manicure every 2 weeks %26amp; they buff them for me (I go to the same place %26amp; see the same girl every week so they know who I am and how often I get my nails done). It keeps them looking healthy but doesn't take all the hard layers off (the layers that your nails need to protect the skin underneath).How often should you buff your nails?
If you wear polish, you don't need to.





If you don't wear polish, you can buff them for shine whenever they start to look dull.
i never buff my nails
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment