Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Do you buff your nails in the loos at work?

How do you steal time back from your employer?Do you buff your nails in the loos at work?
We'll consider highschool work...





I play around on the internet under my other documents.


I get hallpasses to my locker and go sit on the counter in the bathroom to text, put on make-up, catch a few Zs, or whatever. I roam around an such.


I waste as much time as possible.


And I still have a B average.


And yes, I do my nails in the bathroom, too!Do you buff your nails in the loos at work?
I play on the internet or talk on the phone or talk with the other employee. But when the boss is here we are always working
The more work I do, the more money I make - so I don't need to steal time.
My employer pays me for my time. I don't really think there is any reason to try to ';steal'; it back from him. While I'm at work, I'm on their time.
I work on commission so I'm always on my time.
I'll be honest, I play on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment