Friday, February 5, 2010

Hot or not: boys who buff their nails, and trim their leg hair

Were hot!Hot or not: boys who buff their nails, and trim their leg hair
What is a nail buff? The only thing IRONMAN buffs is this super awesome armor!








buff? Why would they need to buff when the nail cutter does all the work? Talk about a waste of time, money %26amp; masculinity!Hot or not: boys who buff their nails, and trim their leg hair
i dont think thats hot, thats a lil confused in my book.


i like my men manly not more girly then me.





not that i have ';men'; lol
Who does this? High maintenance and rather girly.....Woman want to be with a man, if they wanted to be with a woman they'll take the real thing not a wanna be....
i get why buffing their nails isn't write but i don't get why trimming your leg hair is not write?but hey it's your opinion.
I think the key word here is boys. I have never met a man that buffs or trims. I cut my nails but trim leg hair? Holy crap :)
Hot when they trim their leg and chest hair, so gay when they buff their nails.
Would you be referring to those Jonas boys ? ?


NOT
not.


but i have to admit: guys with long nails make me cringe.



dur!! of course not hot!!
Not hot, I like a real man
Not :)
Pretty gay I say.
not
it's .. cute
yer i agree lol
Well I don't trim my leg hair but what's buff my nails? lol
Not hot...

No comments:

Post a Comment