Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Does anyone know if buffing nails with leather buffer helps with cracks in nails?

i have a crack that runs down my thumb nail,and someone told me to use a leather buffer,any good?Does anyone know if buffing nails with leather buffer helps with cracks in nails?
I used to have a 4 sided buffer, and the one side was satin or silk.. I am trying to remember exactly... But, I am pretty sure either helps with cracks and helps the oils in the nails to heal the nail, and allows the nail oil back in to regenerate the nail's moisture. Hope I helped!!!!Does anyone know if buffing nails with leather buffer helps with cracks in nails?
Your welcome glad to help!

Report Abuse



YA IF ITS CRACK USE A LEATHER BUFFER





OMG
no it just shines it .....and if you use a regular buffer you could be thinning the nail plate .....
it doesnt

No comments:

Post a Comment