Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What is the PROPER WAY TO BUFF YOUR NAILS?

Because after I buff my nails, they look good, but sometimes it makes scratches. How do I get rid of them?


Also... I've had big, white scratches on my nails for a long time... how do i get rid of them?





Thanks %26lt;3What is the PROPER WAY TO BUFF YOUR NAILS?
If I buff my nails, I get scratches too, probably because the coarsest grit portion of the nail buffer is too harsh for my particular nails. Once they're there, I can't get rid of them, because the more I try to buff them out, the more I just get scratches on other parts of my nail, and then my whole nail becomes way too thin and weak. I only use the shining part of the buffer on my nails, and that works quite well for me.What is the PROPER WAY TO BUFF YOUR NAILS?
well wash ur hands with warm soapy water then pat dry


then soak hands in olive oil 4 5 mins


dry hand wif tisue


then sape it
If you have had theses 'scratches' for a long time it may not be from buffing your nails. You may have a vitamin deficiency and should discuss with your doctor. Nails grow pretty quickly and the damaged part of the nail should be grown out by now.
When you buff your nails, you're only supposed to move the buffing thingy (lol) one way, not back and forth...maybe that's why it makes scratches
just remember not to overbuff your nails as the nail will become thinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment