Friday, February 5, 2010

How often are nails supposed to be buffed?

when neededHow often are nails supposed to be buffed?
Well according to the bar that I visit frequently, Its every week. Every Monday they have Manicure Mondays as well as drink specials. How convenient, huh? Nothing like being at a bar, having your nails done and having a sip of Chardonnay or a Martini....:)How often are nails supposed to be buffed?
I do mine twice a week and I look at them everyday to make sure that they are not scratched or chipped. I keep a buffer in my desk, in my car and in my bag so i can touch up when needed.
although I had manicure every single morning after bath


buffering is only ocurred every 3 days for the hands and every 2 days for the feet.
Very often, get buffed.
And this would be filed in the LGBT because...? Or are your nails gay?
Get a life
not more than every other week or they will get really thin and brittle.
Once a week if you want to look like a sissy pretty boy *****
um.... IDK
....


once a month?

1 comment:

  1. I buff at least once a day for the perfect shine. Don't you call me sissy either. Ladies love it!

    ReplyDelete