Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How do you buff your nails without using a buffer?

I want to buff my nails at home, but I do not have a buffer. They do not have buffers where I looked so don't say buy one!How do you buff your nails without using a buffer?
If they don't have buffers where you looked, then look elsewhere. Plenty of places sell them - CVS, Walgreens, Rite-Aid, Sally Beauty, Walmart, K-Mart, and many, many more. But, to answer your question - there is nothing else you can use to buff your nails. At least not that I am aware of anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Wrong and unhelpful! You can use denim, flannel, or other appropriate type cotton blends. It will just take a little bit longer. But hey it's worth it to save your gas, money and time by skipping the search to find a store with buffers, right?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, denim does work. I've always used this.

      Delete
  2. A chamois cloth also works terrific. Best to put a stop of oil on before you start and again when done. Olive oil is great! So is baby oil

    ReplyDelete