Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Is it considered gay if a man gets his nails buffed?

i know this guy who gets his nails buffed and people call him gay,i wanna know what you thinkIs it considered gay if a man gets his nails buffed?
It only makes him gay if he is having sex with men while he does it.Is it considered gay if a man gets his nails buffed?
He'd be particular about grooming, whatever that means/don't mean. ---- What I think is that he's a neatnik
Oh, give me a break! Plenty of hetero men get manicures. Jeeeeeez...
no, i've actually heard of several staright men who do it regularly
My long time Gf does my nails sometimes - I don't feel gay.
Try it, you might like it. Do your toemails also so they look good when you wear your sandals.
Only if ';getting your nails buffed'; is a euphemism for ';getting plowed in the ***';. : /
No, he just likes to keep up his appearance.
Well duh, either that or it is not a guy but a woman!
I'm gay and I've never had my nails buffed, does that make me straight?





To answer your question, no, that doesn't make him gay. He just cares about the appearance of his nails. It's as simple as that.
Get real.
No, I'm gay and I don't do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment